PAID SUBSCRIBERS - Find out how to get free classified ads here. For others wishing to take out a classified ad online, please click
_______ GARAGE SALES _______
• LARGE MULTI-FAMILY GARAGE SALE - Friday, Aug. 28 and Saturday, Aug. 29 from 8:30-?? at 136 N. Washington St., Knightstown. Adults, juniors, kids and baby clothes, baby items, toys, household stuff.
• HUGE RUMMAGE SALE - St. Anne Parish Center, 102 N. 19th Street, New Castle. Friday, Sept. 4, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 5, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Sponsored by St. Anne/St. Rose K of C Council #1755. Misc. kitchen and household items, slate, stained glass, church pew, books, tools, area rugs, appliances, too many items to list.
• YARD SALE - Saturday, Aug. 29 from 8 a.m.-??, Carthage Pike to 550-W (old auction building on corner), turn on 550-W, first house on right.
• YARD SALE - Saturday, Aug. 29 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at 524 North Washington St. Furniture and miscellaneous items for sale.
• YARD SALE - Cub Scout Garage Sale, 10980 E. U.S. 40, Charlottesville. Saturday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
_______ FOR RENT _______
• FOR RENT - Nice, brick 1-bedroom duplex in Knightstown with central air and washer/dryer hook-up and fenced in backyard. $400 per month. Call 317-696-4980.
• FOR RENT - 3-room office, 14,000 sq. ft. warehouse or manufacturing space with inside loading dock. Also, 5,000 sq. ft. warehouse or small manufacturing space. 118 W. Morgan St., Knightstown. Shown by appointment. Mark Tompkins 765-571-0627.
• HOUSE FOR RENT - 6503 W. Church St. – 3 bedroom house with newly remodeled bath. No smoking. Service animals only – no pets. Large rooms, lots of closets, stove and refrigerator provided. Washer hook-up. $575 per month; $575 deposit. Call 317-498-3424.
• FOR RENT - Non-smoking upstairs apartment. All appliances furnished. $600 per month/partial utilities included. Contact: 765-345-2653.
• CARTHAGE MANOR APARTMENTS - 28 Manor Drive. Now Leasing 1 Bedroom Apartments. Now accepting applications for income ineligible. Apartments temporarily being rented to all residents without regard to income. Specials include 1 month free rent upon payment of your security deposit. Rental assistance available. Rent based on 30% of your income. Laundry facilities, Community Room. Call 765-565-7157, TTD/TTY Section 8 and HUD Vouchers accepted.
• KNIGHTSTOWN ACADEMY PLACE APARTMENTS - Senior Citizens 62 Years or Older, Disabled (regardless of age). Beautiful one and two bedroom apartments for immediate occupancy. Loaded with amenities. Laundry facilities, Community Room, Elevator and Intercom Entry. Rent starts at $310 (based on income). Gorgeous historic building in a great location. Call Dawn (765-345- 7789) or Susan (800) 968-1792. Equal Housing Opportunity. TDD 800-649-3777.
_______ FOR SALE _______
• FOR SALE - 1967 Chevy Nova Deuce. All original except radio. 4-door. Asking $1,600. Needs restored. Have new floor pan. Call 317-462-5797.
• FOR SALE - Hay, $3/bale. Cash and carry. 765-565-6002.
• FOR SALE - OAK, CHERRY, HICKORY cabinet doors. All sizes. $8-$16. Located in Shirley. Call 317-326-8484.
_______ HELP WANTED _______
• HELP WANTED New Lisbon Telephone Company - Sales and marketing representative for local telecommunications company. Full time position with benefits. Local travel required. Must be able to call on customers and sell services. High School diploma required. College degree preferred. Send resume to email@example.com.
• HELP WANTED - Looking for qualified applicants for commercial lawn maintenance. E-mail inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• McDONALD'S KNIGHTSTOWN - Now hiring crew and management. Competitive pay. Free and discounted meals. Scholarships. Advancement Opportunities. College credit for paid training. Flexible scheduling and much more! Apply in person at 6190 State Road 109 or online at https://mylocalmcds.com/knightstown-in/.
• HELP WANTED - Hiring Creative and competent teachers, tutors, cadets and assistants for local afterschool program starting in August. Interactive leadership qualities, innovative techniques and compassionate, fun character preferred! Call 765-561-5473 and email info to email@example.com.
• CGS SERVICES INC. NOW HIRING - Full-time Class A or B CDL Drivers needed for Local Trash Routes. Insurance, 401K and uniforms provided. Year-round. Steady work. Call 800-453-5575 or go to www.cgsservices.com.
• DRIVERS - ALL MILES PAID! Hometime, take our truck home! Many $$$ Bonuses! 1yr Class-A exp call Karl's Transport: 1-855-200-7107, x115.
• DRIVERS - Local Flatbed-Home Nightly! Indianapolis Openings. Great Pay, Benefits! CDL-A, 1yr Exp. Req. Estenson Logistics Apply www.goelc.com or 1-855-561-7645.
_______ CHILD CARE _______
• CHILD CARE - in my home. CPR and First Aid certified. Reasonable and dependable. 765-345-7284.
_______ SERVICES _______
• I WANT TO CLEAN - your home. Reasonable rates. Honest and dependable. References available. 317-447-1727 or 765-977-5577.
• ADDISON AVENUE SALES & SERVICE - 765-571-1018. Car and truck repair. Brakes, CV joints, oil changes, tire rotation, light mechanical work, etc.
• AUCTIONEER - For all your auction needs: real estate, personal property, estates. Hawk Auctions & Appraisals. C.A.G.A. certified. Devin Hawk - 765-524-5642.
• RENT IT - Rent all your lawn and garden equipment at Tweedy Lawn & Garden Center, 100 S. Perkins St., Rushville. 765-932-3981 or 800-441-5550.
• DOG or CAT GROOMING - $25 for full groom, large dogs, matted or specialty grooms may be a little more. 905 W. South Dr., Knightstown. Call 614-917-9964 to schedule an appointment.
• GARDEN TILLING - plowing and driveway grading. 765-571-2278.
• FRED ZEILINGA EXCAVATING - Septic systems, top soil, gravel, stone. Call 765-565-6702.
• VAIL’S CONCRETE - Commercial and residential. Free estimates. Fully insured. 765-623-2593. 40 years experience.
_______ REAL ESTATE _______
• HOUSE FOR SALE BY OWNER - 112 W Brown St., Knightstown. 3 Bed., 1 Bath, $60,000. 765-987-8201 or 765-571-0448. Motivated Sellers.
• HOUSE FOR SALE - Small 2 BR, nice hardwood floors, oak kitchen, stove & refrigerator included, 12x14 mini barn, nice size lot. 9227 Meridian St., Raysville. 317-727-2978.
_______ WANTED _______
• WANTED - Lawns to mow. Call Paul at 765-571-1018. Reasonable.
• CRANEY'S - Now paying cash for: Cars & Trucks -- Farm Machinery -- Copper & Brass -- Insulated Wire -- Aluminum Cans -- Batteries -- Unprepared Steel -- And Much More! Call or stop by for prices. 2 S. Market St., Carthage, 765-565-7188. Hours: M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Sat. 8 a.m.-noon.
_______ NOTICES _______
• NOTICE - Legal and public notices can be published in The Banner, a newspaper qualified by the State of Indiana to publish such notices. The Banner can often publish such notices much cheaper than other area newspapers. Call 765-345-2292 for more information.
• GO TO PUBLIC NOTICES page for current and archived legal ads
_______ OPPORTUNITY _______
• LOCAL VENUE RENTAL - Weddings, Receptions, Corporate and Family! Beautiful historic venue with sanctuary ballroom and rural outdoor ceremony site available for rent or complete event packages. Call 765-561-5473 for special local rates and quality services. www.therighteousoaks.com
_______ REWARD _______
• none posted at this time
_______ LOST & FOUND _______
• LOST DOG - Tri-color Australian shepherd, mostly black with white and tan, bobbed tail. Answers to “Buddy”. Lost in Knightstown High School area on Aug. 1. Call 317-318-4545.
• LOST – Young gray cat w/white-tipped tail and black around eyes. Lost near 700-N and Blue River Rd. south of Carthage. 765-571-0137 or 765-465-2531.
_______ FREE _______
• FREE - Stacks of peg board that are small and irregular sizes, masonite boards approximately 16’x15’, cement blocks. I need all of this removed asap. Call 765-987-8265.