PAID SUBSCRIBERS - Find out how to get free classified ads here. For others wishing to take out a classified ad online, please click
_______ FOR RENT _______
• HOUSE FOR RENT - 2950 sq. ft. 3-bedroom, 1.5 bath home with W/D hookup. Family room, living room and large eat-in kitchen. Under renovation now! Available 4/1/15. Nice house, Perfect for family with kids. Knightstown address and schools 3.5 miles from Ktown in Ogden. $725/mo, $450 deposit. 1-year lease. Call 765-575-3381.
• HOUSE FOR RENT - 2-bedroom, 1.5 bath house. Just renovated! Master bedroom has walk-in closet with a private den/nursery off the master. Washer/dryer/stove/fridge included. 2nd bedroom is an upstairs loft with large storage/closet. $625/mo with $450 deposit. 1-year lease. Call 765-575-3381.
• HOUSE FOR RENT - 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1-car garage, w/d hook-up, stove and refrigerator provided. No smoking. Service animals only. Application and credit check required. $500 per month, $500 deposit. 6509 W. Church St. Call before 9 p.m. 317-498-3424.
• FOR RENT - 4 acres to farm. Call 317-842-0672.
• CARTHAGE MANOR APARTMENTS - 28 Manor Drive. Now Leasing 1 Bedroom Apartments. Now accepting applications for income ineligible. Apartments temporarily being rented to all residents without regard to income. Specials include 1 month free rent upon payment of your security deposit. Rental assistance available. Rent based on 30% of your income. Laundry facilities, Community Room. Call 765-565-7157, TTD/TTY Section 8 and HUD Vouchers accepted.
• KNIGHTSTOWN ACADEMY PLACE APARTMENTS - Senior Citizens 62 Years or Older, Disabled (regardless of age). Beautiful one and two bedroom apartments for immediate occupancy. Loaded with amenities. Laundry facilities, Community Room, Elevator and Intercom Entry. Rent starts at $310 (based on income). Gorgeous historic building in a great location. Call Dawn (765-345- 7789) or Susan (800) 968-1792. Equal Housing Opportunity. TDD 800-649-3777.
_______ FOR SALE _______
• FOR SALE - Hay, $3/bale. Cash and carry. 765-565-1367.
• FOR SALE - OAK, CHERRY, HICKORY cabinet doors. All sizes. $8-$16. Located in Shirley. Call 317-326-8484.
_______ HELP WANTED _______
• COMING SOON - KNIGHTSTOWN MCDONALD'S - Now hiring crew and management. Competitive pay. Free and discounted meals. Scholarships. Advancement opportunities. College credit for paid training. Flexible scheduling and much more. Before interviewing, please apply at: www.mcstate.com/2611.
• HELP WANTED - Expanding company is looking for 25 men and women to fill full-time, permanent positions. *No Exp. Necessary *$400.00 weekly *Company training *Rapid Advancements *Bonuses and Incentives. Contact Shannon at 765-388-2399 for an interview.
• CGS SERVICES INC. NOW HIRING - Full-time Class A or B CDL Drivers needed for Local Trash Routes. Insurance, 401K and uniforms provided. Year-round. Steady work. Call 800-453-5575 or go to www.cgsservices.com.
_______ CHILD CARE _______
• CHILD CARE - in my home. CPR and First Aid certified. Reasonable and dependable. 765-345-7284.
_______ SERVICES _______
• DOG or CAT GROOMING - $25 for full groom, large dogs, matted or specialty grooms may be a little more. 905 W. South Dr., Knightstown. Call 614-917-9964 to schedule an appointment.
• GARDEN TILLING - plowing and driveway grading. 765-571-2278.
• FRED ZEILINGA EXCAVATING - Septic systems, top soil, gravel, stone. Call 765-565-6702.
• VAIL’S CONCRETE - Commercial and residential. Free estimates. Fully insured. 765-623-2593. 40 years experience.
_______ REAL ESTATE _______
• FOR SALE - Cute move-in ready 3BR/1BA home. Spend evenings relaxing on porch swing or entertain on back deck. Large eat-in kitchen/dining room. His and her closets in master BR. Many updates. 16 x 20 mini barn with loft and electricity. BORGMANN REALTY (317) 462-4216.
_______ WANTED _______
• CRANEY'S - Now paying cash for: Cars & Trucks -- Farm Machinery -- Copper & Brass -- Insulated Wire -- Aluminum Cans -- Batteries -- Unprepared Steel -- And Much More! Call or stop by for prices. 2 S. Market St., Carthage, 765-565-7188. Hours: M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Sat. 8 a.m.-noon.
_______ NOTICES _______
• NOTICE - Legal and public notices can be published in The Banner, a newspaper qualified by the State of Indiana to publish such notices. The Banner can often publish such notices much cheaper than other area newspapers. Call 765-345-2292 for more information.
• GO TO PUBLIC NOTICES page for current and archived legal ads
_______ OPPORTUNITY _______
• LOCAL VENUE RENTAL - Weddings, Receptions, Corporate and Family! Beautiful historic venue with sanctuary ballroom and rural outdoor ceremony site available for rent or complete event packages. Call 765-561-5473 for special local rates and quality services. www.therighteousoaks.com
_______ REWARD _______
• $500 REWARD for the arrest and conviction of person(s) responsible for burglary on Old Trail Road on 11/22. Would especially like flyfishing equipment back. Call 765-571-0599.
_______ LOST & FOUND _______
• LOST – Large 3-in. brass earring w/o hook. Lost Saturday 2/14 near Dollar General. Sentimental value. Reward. 765-345-2484.
_______ FREE _______
• none posted at this time
_______ GARAGE SALES _______
• none posted at this time