PAID SUBSCRIBERS - read how to get free classified ads here. For others wishing to take out a classified ad online, please click
_______ GARAGE SALES _______
• none posted at this time
_______ FOR RENT _______
• HOUSE FOR RENT - 4-5 bedroom, 3 full baths, stove, refrigerator, washer/dryer hook-up, attached 2-car garage. $795 per month, $350 deposit. Must have references. 317-442-7942.
• HOUSE FOR RENT - 3 bedroom, 1 bath, detached garage, stove, refrigerator, washer/dryer hook-up. LR, DR, kitchen, partial basement, $725 per month, plus $300 deposit. Must have references. 317-442-7942.
• HOUSE FOR RENT - 208 N. East St., Carthage. Nice large 3 bedroom house. Service animals only. No smoking. $600 per month, $400 damage. 2-year lease. 317-372-9879.
• FOR RENT - 2 BR/1BA downstairs portion of house; stove, fridge, w/d, lawn care provided. No pets - service animals only. No smoking. 105 N. Jefferson St. $425 per month, plus deposit & utilities. 765-345-2653.
• FOR RENT - 2 bedroom, 1 bath house with garage and large yard. 6509 W. Church St., Knightstown. W/D hook-up, stove and frig provided. No pets - service animals only. No smoking. Call 317-498-3425 from 5-9 p.m.
• CARTHAGE MANOR APARTMENTS - 28 Manor Drive. Now Leasing 1 Bedroom Apartments. Now accepting applications for income ineligible. Apartments temporarily being rented to all residents without regard to income. Specials include 1 month free rent upon payment of your security deposit. Rental assistance available. Rent based on 30% of your income. Laundry facilities, Community Room. Call 765-565-7157, TTD/TTY Section 8 and HUD Vouchers accepted.
• KNIGHTSTOWN ACADEMY PLACE APARTMENTS - Senior Citizens 62 Years or Older, Disabled (regardless of age). Beautiful one and two bedroom apartments for immediate occupancy. Loaded with amenities. Laundry facilities, Community Room, Elevator and Intercom Entry. Rent starts at $310 (based on income). Gorgeous historic building in a great location. Call Dawn (765-345- 7789) or Susan (800) 968-1792. Equal Housing Opportunity. TDD 800-649-3777.
_______ FOR SALE _______
• FOR SALE - OAK, CHERRY, HICKORY cabinet doors. All sizes. $8-$16. Located in Shirley. Call 317-326-8484.
_______ HELP WANTED _______
• HELP WANTED - Manager needed for Amber Court Apartments in Knightstown, IN. Hours are flexible. This is a salaried position. Manager needs to be able to communicate with tenants and prospective tenants in a professional manner. Lots of clerical work is involved with this position. This position will oversee maintenance personnel, and must be able to follow a budget. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and be able to be bonded. Please e-mail: email@example.com or fax to 260-563-2703. “This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”
• HELP WANTED - Class A CDL Drivers Wanted. We Offer: Home DAILY, Great Pay, Great Retirement, Great Benefits. Quickway Carriers. Call Today! 877-600-2121 or www.quickwaycarriers.com.
_______ CHILD CARE _______
• CHILD CARE - in my home. CPR and First Aid certified. Reasonable and dependable. 765-345-7284.
_______ SERVICES _______
• FRED ZEILINGA EXCAVATING - Septic systems, top soil, gravel, stone. Call 765-565-6702.
• VAIL’S CONCRETE - Commercial and residential. Free estimates. Fully insured. 765-623-2593. 40 years experience.
_______ REAL ESTATE _______
• FOR SALE - Cute move-in ready 3BR/1BA home. Spend evenings relaxing on porch swing or entertain on back deck. Large eat-in kitchen/dining room. His and her closets in master BR. Many updates. 16 x 20 mini barn with loft and electricity. BORGMANN REALTY (317) 462-4216.
_______ WANTED _______
• CRANEY'S - Now paying cash for: Cars & Trucks -- Farm Machinery -- Copper & Brass -- Insulated Wire -- Aluminum Cans -- Batteries -- Unprepared Steel -- And Much More! Call or stop by for prices. 2 S. Market St., Carthage, 765-565-7188. Hours: M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Sat. 8 a.m.-noon.
_______ NOTICES _______
• NOTICE - Notice is hereby given that the Reeves Foundation, Incorporated, a corporation with its principal place of business formerly at 9405 W. US 40, Knightstown, IN 46148 (the "Corporation"), has been voluntarily dissolved. Claims against the corporation with supporting documentation must be mailed to Myrna Reeves, Secretary, 9405 W. US 40, Knightstown, IN 46148. All claims will be barred unless a proceeding to enforce the claim is commenced within two years after the date of publication of this notice. By: Myrna Reeves, Secretary, The Reeves Foundation, Incorporated..
• NOTICE - Legal and public notices can be published in The Banner, a newspaper qualified by the State of Indiana to publish such notices. The Banner can often publish such notices much cheaper than other area newspapers. Call 765-345-2292 for more information.
• GO TO PUBLIC NOTICES page for current and archived legal ads
_______ OPPORTUNITY _______
• LOCAL VENUE RENTAL - Weddings, Receptions, Corporate and Family! Beautiful historic venue with sanctuary ballroom and rural outdoor ceremony site available for rent or complete event packages. Call 765-561-5473 for special local rates and quality services. www.therighteousoaks.com
_______ LOST & FOUND _______
• LOST DOG --- REWARD – red, short-haired miniature dachshund lost in the vicinity of 8300 block of East US 40, Cleveland/Greenfield. His name is Teddy. I'm offering a REWARD for his return. Call Pam at 317-607-9578 anytime.
_______ FREE _______
• none posted at this time