PAID SUBSCRIBERS - Find out how to get free classified ads here.
For others wishing to take out a classified ad online, please click here.
_______ GARAGE SALES _______
• FAITH CHAPEL INDEPENDENT BAPTIST CHURCH RUMMAGE SALE - Sat., June 25 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at 359 E. Morgan St., Knightstown. Lots of good stuff!
• TOWN OF WILKINSON ANNUAL GARAGE SALES - Sat., June 25 from 8 a.m.-???. Police and fire departments will provide food. Auction in park at 1 p.m. for a 2004 Ford police car and a 1984 Pierce fire truck. New library at Town Hall will host a book sale - 215 N. Main St.
• KNIGHTSTOWN NORTH STREET COMMUNITY YARD SALE - Sat., June 25 from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. 7 blocks north of Main Street by water tower.
• GARAGE SALE - Vintage antiques, clothes, misc. at 11719 N. Carthage Pike, Knightstown. Thurs., June 23-Sat., June 25 from 8 a.m.-???.
• GARAGE SALE - Fri., June 24-Sat. June 25 from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. at 8757 E. and 8685 E. 500-N (Hancock). Household items, antiques, furniture, outdoor items, and much more.
_______ FOR RENT _______
• FOR RENT - 2 bedroom, 1 bath house on Main Street in Knightstown. $550 per month, plus $500 deposit. 317-902-3755.
• FOR RENT - Small 3 bedroom home in the country. Completely remodeled.Knightstown schools. $650 per month. 317-696-4980.
• FOR RENT - 3-room office, 14,000 sq. ft. warehouse or manufacturing space with inside loading dock. Also, 5,000 sq. ft. warehouse or small manufacturing space. 118 W. Morgan St., Knightstown. Shown by appointment. Mark Tompkins 765-571-0627.
• CARTHAGE MANOR APARTMENTS - 28 Manor Drive. Now Leasing 1 Bedroom Apartments. Now accepting applications for income ineligible. Apartments temporarily being rented to all residents without regard to income. Specials include 1 month free rent upon payment of your security deposit. Rental assistance available. Rent based on 30% of your income. Laundry facilities, Community Room. Call 765-565-7157, TTD/TTY Section 8 and HUD Vouchers accepted.
• KNIGHTSTOWN ACADEMY PLACE APARTMENTS - Senior Citizens 62 Years or Older, Disabled (regardless of age). Beautiful one and two bedroom apartments for immediate occupancy. Loaded with amenities. Laundry facilities, Community Room, Elevator and Intercom Entry. Rent starts at $310 (based on income). Gorgeous historic building in a great location. Call Dawn (765-345- 7789) or Susan (800) 968-1792. Equal Housing Opportunity. TDD 800-649-3777.
_______ FOR SALE _______
• CHARLYNN DESIGNS CARDS is your one-stop-shop for holiday cards and "My Friends Characters". Visit us today at (shop.charlynndesigns.com/).
• FOR SALE - OAK, CHERRY, HICKORY cabinet doors. All sizes. $8-$16. Located in Shirley. Call 317-326-8484.
_______ HELP WANTED _______
• HIRING - Carpenter/laborer at local construction company. Contact: 765-345-2653.
• COACHING OPPORTUNITIES - Eastern Hancock has the following coaching openings for the fall: Head Girls Golf Coach and Middle School Tennis Coach. Interested applicants should contact EH Athletic Director Aaron Spaulding at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-467-0095 Ext. 250.
• CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVER - Morristown Express hauls food grade liquids (soybean oil, corn syrup & chocolates) and has openings for Class A drivers to run a mix of regional and local freight. • Avg $48 to $57k /yr • $2,000 sign-on • Paid orientation and tank training • Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k) • Class A CDL with 18+ mos TT exp preferred • The ability to pass DOT physical/drug screen. Call 855-525-2855 and ask for Jon or visit www.morristownexpress.com.
• RILEY & SONS COLLISION & MECHANICAL SPECIALISTS - Are now accepting applications for Body Techs. Must have at least 5 years experience. Clean work environment. Benefits included healthcare, paid vacation and holidays. Come and work for one of the largest collision repair centers in New Castle. Interview by appointment only. Call 765-529-5103.
• HOLLIDAY TRANSPORT IN WILKINSON IS HIRING - Class A CDL driver, local driving, 2 years experience. Part time or Full time. Call 317-326-4157.
• NOW HIRING - honest, hard working people to join our team full time at Pritchett's Backhoe Service. We do all aspects of work in excavating. Starting salary depends on qualifications and experiences with benefits. Class A CDL preferred but not necessary. Accepting resumes.
• HERITAGE HOUSE OF NEW CASE IS HIRING - We need CNAs, Nurses (RNs and LPNs) and dietary staff. To apply, visit us in person at 1023 N. 20th St. in New Castle or apply online at www.heritagehouseIN.com
_______ CHILD CARE _______
• CHILD CARE - in my home. CPR and First Aid certified. Reasonable and dependable. 765-345-7284.
_______ SERVICES _______
• SPRING CLEANING - Residential/Commercial cleaning at a reasonable price. Will do extras, such as windows, landscaping, garage cleaning. References available upon request. Call Dana at 317-447-1727.
• FRED ZEILINGA EXCAVATING - Septic systems, top soil, gravel, stone. Call 765-565-6702.
• GARDEN PLOWING & TILLING - and driveway and yard grading. 765-571-2278.
• AUCTIONEER - For all your auction needs: real estate, personal property, estates. Hawk Auctions & Appraisals. C.A.G.A. certified. Devin Hawk - 765-524-5642.
• DOG or CAT GROOMING - $25 for full groom, large dogs, matted or specialty grooms may be a little more. 905 W. South Dr., Knightstown. Call 614-917-9964 to schedule an appointment.
• VAIL’S CONCRETE - Commercial and residential. Free estimates. Fully insured. 765-623-2593. 40 years experience.
_______ REAL ESTATE _______
• Looking to sell your home? Advertise it in The Banner!
_______ WANTED _______
• TUTOR SOUGHT - Need summer math tutor for KIS middle school student. Adult or high school honors students. Call 317-903-0312.
_______ NOTICES _______
• NOTICE - Legal and public notices can be published in The Banner, a newspaper qualified by the State of Indiana to publish such notices. The Banner can often publish such notices much cheaper than other area newspapers. Call 765-345-2292 for more information.
• GO TO PUBLIC NOTICES page for current and archived legal ads
_______ OPPORTUNITY _______
• YOGA CLASSES - Yoga classes. All ages, all levels. See everyoneisayogi.com for schedule. Call 212-203-7588 or contact email@example.com.
_______ REWARD _______
• none posted at this time
_______ LOST & FOUND _______
• LOST - Small gray female cat in Raysville area. Pink collar w/ heart-shaped tag with “Lucky” printed on it. 345-7929.
• LOST - 2 German shephards, 1 black/red male, 1 black/tan female, both 1 1/2 yrs. old. $1,000 reward for return of both. No questions asked. 765-580-0388.
_______ FREE _______
• FREE - 2 male gray kittens. Must go together. 765-987-8265.