PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS
earning your business everyday
New & used vehicles with a full line service & parts dept. Call 765-932-2447 or 866-576-7874 or visit us on the web for more info.
open 7 days! dine-in or carry-out
PIT STOP PIZZA & PUB
Open for breakfast at 6 a.m., Mon-Sat. Steak special Fri-Sat. Daily homemade meal specials. 711 N. Main Street in Carthage. 765-565-6078
body repair experts
KNIGHTSTOWN COLLISION CENTER
Call 765-345-5380 for info/quote or visit us at 221 W. Main Street
Please refer to our News Archives for more news links or hit your "back" button to go to your previous page.
Rush County Area Plan Commission Hears Zoning Requests
September 19, 2007 - The Rush County Area Plan Commission will meet Tuesday, September 25, at 7:30 p.m. to discuss the following items.
* Sarah Halterman, 2220 S 250 W, Rushville, is requesting a single lot subdivision of .771 acres from parent tract of 81.641 acres and to replat the .771 acres to 1.139 for a total of 1.910 acres, Rushville Twp, Section 27, T13N, R9E, zoned A3. Property is located at 3323 W 415 S, parcel 701027200001000010.
* Barre Wainwright, 990 E North St, Mays, is requesting a single lot subdivision of .531 acres from parent tract of 1.66 acres, Center Twp, Section 16, T15N, R10E, zoned Manufacturing.
* Charles D & Velma Lanning, 1425 S Baker Street, Rushville, Jerry Stevens, Agent, are requesting a replat of part of Lot # 85 in James & Ruth Waits 4th Subdivision, Section 8, T13N,R10E, City of Rushville, Rush County, further described as .033 acres from the South side of parcel #0110316400 and replatted to parcel #0110316500, to create a one acre tract subdivided into two lots, one half acre each.
Subdivisions: Secondary Plat Approval
* Abernathy Farm LLC, 2452 E 600 N, Rushville, is requesting a two lot subdivision. Lot 1 is 2.981 acres from parent tract of 158.46 acres and will be replatted to .538 acres on parcel 7003343000030000015 for a total of 3.519 acres. Lot 2 is 1.367 acres from parent tract of 158.46 acres, Washington Twp, Section 34, T15N, R10E, zoned agriculture 3.
* Patrick Wolf, 6892 W Front, Arlington, is requesting a single lot subdivision of 1.38 acres from parent tract of 29.413 acres, located on CR 350 E, Union Twp, Section 14, T14N, R10E, zoned agriculture 3.
* Rodney E. & Kimberly E. Brown, 6680 N 700 W, Carthage, have petitioned to rezone 10.01 acres from 108.25 acres in A-1 zone to A-2 zone for the purpose of a retail store to sell agri products, Ripley Twp, Section 25, T15N, R8E, parcel #700125200003000008.
* Barre Wainwright, 990 E North St, Mays, has petitioned to rezone .531 acres from Manufacturing to Residential, Center Twp, Section 16, T15N, R10E, parcel 700316300002000002.
Copyright © 2007 - Knightstown Banner, LLC - The Banner, PO Box 116, Knightstown, IN 46148 (765) 345-2292