PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS
earning your business everyday
New & used vehicles with a full line service & parts dept. Call 765-932-2447 or 866-576-7874 or visit us on the web for more info.
open 7 days! dine-in or carry-out
PIT STOP PIZZA & PUB
Open for breakfast at 6 a.m., Mon-Sat. Steak special Fri-Sat. Daily homemade meal specials. 711 N. Main Street in Carthage. 765-565-6078
body repair experts
KNIGHTSTOWN COLLISION CENTER
Call 765-345-5380 for info/quote or visit us at 221 W. Main Street
Please refer to our News Archives for more news links or hit your "back" button to go to your previous page.
Rush BZA to Handle Carthage Matter
August 8, 2007 - The Rush County Board of Zoning Appeals met August 7 to consider the following matters.
* Daniel Wright, 9986 N Carthage Pike, Carthage, is requesting a special exception for a dwelling on less than 10 acres (6.00 acres), code use 110, located on 550 W, Ripley Twp, Section 17, T15N, R9E, zoned agriculture.
* Nick Hamilton, 6863 N SR3 Greensburg, Tonya Froedge, Agent, is requesting a special exception for a dwelling on less than 10 acres (1.001acres) code use 110, located on SR 3 South, Anderson Twp, Section 26, T12N, R9E, zoned agriculture.
* John R. Miller, 4406 S 575 W, Rushville, Michael Bogan, Agent, is requesting a special exception for a dwelling on less than 10 acres (5.8853 acres), located at 4675 S 725 W, Rushville, Walker Twp., Section 25, T13 N, R8 E, zoned agriculture. Code use 110.
* Patrick Wolf, 6892 W Front Street, Arlington, is requesting a special exception for a dwelling on less than 10 acres (1.38 acres), Union Twp, Section 14, T14N, R10 E, property located on CR 350 E, zoned agriculture. Code use is 110.
Variances * James Draper, 1739 W 500 N, Rushville, IN, is requesting a variance from 20 feet to 10 feet on the West side for a pole barn, Jackson Twp, Section 12, zoned agriculture.
* Buildsmart, Inc., 308 E Jefferson ST, St Paul, IN, is requesting a variance from 10 feet to 6 feet on both the North & South sides for a dwelling located on North Washington Street, Rushville City, parcel 700731251021000011, zoned Residential 1.
Copyright © 2007 - Knightstown Banner, LLC - The Banner, PO Box 116, Knightstown, IN 46148 (765) 345-2292